Biko hapu ndi IPOB and ESN alone if you cannot wisely engage them in peace and behind closed doors...
Believe me on this, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu remains the Governor General of the Entire South East and Biafra Land...
He is the real and only leader the Igbos listen to with zero inducement...
The grave failures of all your predecessors in both state and federal government made Ohamadike our preferred King and GG...
Thread very carefully on all issues concerning him and the IPOB in Anambra.
God has blessed you with Extraordinary wisdom and native Intelligence. Use it wisely to focus via a discerning spirit on Developmental projects that will keep majority of Anambra youths busy. Many of them are jobless and need practical jobs but this your method of public grammar(against what you should manage with higher psychological approach of endless mutual benefits) will pitch you at the middle of the devil and the deep blue sea as your only options.
Remember your political enemies abound and are ready to prey upon any loose ends from you.
The IPOB and the ESN are the least of your problems. Please remove these two names from your daily schedules and handle all their matters secretly.
Do not allow sycophants and praise singers and mean men with dark spirits to
mislead you into any graveyard where only the sound of silence becomes your friend.
Do your best NEVER to sound like a broken record after today because you are way better than this and every Igbo youth prays for you to succeed in all things.
Howbeit, no Government has ever been bigger and greater than the People they govern, even if the people choose to be docile while the governments wallow in in emptiness and failure. The IPOB represents the majority of the people you govern.
The IPOB legal quest for a peacefully conducted Referendum towards self determination, will never die and remains Lawfully legitimate. No known force on earth can stop it.
We are not a violent movement and have not killed a single soul, save for those murderous Herdsmen in our boundaries in the forest, who have repeatedly killed countless Igbo farmers.
Therefore make it your top priority to create your own lawful strategies, to help us flush them out permanently from our farms and territories.
REMINDER OF YOUR PRIORITIES:
1. Transparent Democratic Governance driven by merit, justice, equal rights, egalitarianism and the fear of God.
2. Creation of 2 Seaports for more Employments and higher IGR.
3. Completion and expansion of the Umueri Airport, for more Employments and higher IGR.
4. Creation of Real Modern Digital Cities and urban estates in Anambra, away from Awka.
5. An expansion of your state security apparatus and vigilante structures. The ESN should be your coded consultants here and not your problem. You will be very shocked to uncover the real sponsors of those bandits and terrorists in Anambra.
6. More Urban & Rural Road creations and links. More Bridges.
7. Stable and uninterrupted voltage supply in Anambra.
8. Highly improved Salary structure for your state Civil Service.
9. Harmonized singular taxation for all business owners and individuals and civil servants, against this present criminal multiple taxations.
10. Digitalize every Anambra Market, whether in Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi, or the other rural areas; for a saner clime, more employment and higher IGR.
11. Make The Environmental Sanitation of Anambra, to become a daily event. Let the sanitation hold for one hour daily before work resumes, for we all eat daily. The stench in Anambra should be quelled like yesterday. Create a modem sanitation program and launch it on daily TV and Radio Programs.
12. You need very intelligent youths with good command of English language to handle your social media handles daily. These youths should be 60 in number, under your payroll and 3 from each local government area, to cover the 20 LGAs in Anambra.
13. Etc... Etc... Etc...
My list of your priorities is endless. But these 12 priorities will do for now.
We sincerely love you Governor Soludo and God will continue to bless you Sir.
Neither make us your enemy nor your mocking jay, for you will cry us a river, no matter the armament and military under your command.
We remain your greatest asset and the priceless asset of any Igbo leader in Nigeria but you all have eyes and see nothing...
A VERY DANGEROUS STORM IS COMING FROM THE FAR NORTH. DO NOT SACRIFICE ALL YOUR LOCAL IDEOLOGIES & WARRIORS TO THE BRINGERS OF THE STORM, BEFORE THE STORM HITS YOUR BARN, WHILE THE BRINGERS EAT YOUR BRAIN.