IPOB PRESS RELEASE,
The attention of the global movement and family of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by the indefatigable Liberator Mazi Nnamdi Okwuchukwu KANU has been drawn to the kangaroo and vicious meeting hosted by the new Governor of Ebonyi State at Commissioner's quarters which was attended by Ebonyi Polititcians, Traditional Rulers, and Security Agencies. We are aware of the meeting agenda, and the agreement was to identify, attack, arrest, and possibly kill every IPOB member and anybody seen to be a sympathiser of the Biafra agitation in Ebonyi State.
The questions we seek answers from some Igbo criminal politicians are:
1. What are the offenses of IPOB?
2. Have IPOB or ESN members involved in any violent attack of any community?
3. Are those Fulani killer herdsmen attacking Ebonyi communities, IPOB members?
4. Has IPOB and ESN helped to curtail the Fulani menace in Igbo Land?
Why then are some of these corrupt, useless idiotic politicians always working hard to destroy IPOB and ESN? Is it so that their RUGA projects will go unchallenged? No matter how hard they try, IPOB will never allow them to mortgage the land of Biafra to their Fulani masters. We will never allow Fulani to take any inch of our land. As long as Chukwu Okike Abiama is with us, IPOB remains indestructible because the ideology and spirit of Biafra are in every Biafran youth.
2. The Nigeria government and her security agencies, especially DSS, Police, and the Army, are compromised. They see Ndigbo as ants to be killed at will because of our resilience to achieve Biafra freedom and sovereignty. What else is Nigeria holding against Ndigbo, particularly IPOB members, outside our demand for self-determination through Biafra referendum? Why are they arresting, torturing, forcefully disappearing, and sheding the blood of Igbo youths for demanding freedom from a murderous union called Nigeria? They should know that nothing else can stop IPOB's resolved but date for Biafra Referendum. Why are some Igbo Leaders so ignorant to question the Nigeria government why they want to kill IPOB members for demanding self-determination through a referendum? Why join hands with our collective enemies to kill our youths who are defending our Lands against State sponsored jihadists and terrorists?
Governor Nwifuru, we are monitoring your moves. Since you want to use IPOB to shine and show your political mastery that you are against Ndigbo, it won't go well with you and your government.
COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL, MEDIA, AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.