Memo To IPOB Families Worldwide, Supporters of Our Self Determination Movement and Lovers of Freedom.
It has become very imperative for the Directorate of State of the Indigenous people of Biafra (DOS) to make this very important affirmations and reiteration on some pertinent issues.
1) The leader of this great Movement, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Worldwide is Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
2) The Directorate of State of the Indigenous People of Biafra is the Apex administrative Institution saddled with the responsibility of running the day-to-day affairs of IPOB worldwide.
3) All IPOB Continental Representatives, National Coordinators, State Coordinators, Zonal, Local government and Unit Coordinators report to the Directorate of State through our established Chain of Command.
4) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has made it clear on several occasions that no member of his family is involved in the running of IPOB worldwide.
5) No sibling of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide is a principal servant or official in the administration of IPOB.
6) No Sibling of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a member of the IPOB's Directorate of State (DOS).
7) The DOS has never and will never send any sibling of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra to represent IPOB in any meeting with politicians in Biafraland be it governors Senators, House of Rep members, State Assembly members or individuals for that matter.
(8) If any such meeting ever took place or planned to hold in the future, the Directorate of State of the Indigenous People of Biafra was never aware of it or sanctioned it.
9) The Indigenous People of Biafra is a well-structured movement running a Quasi-National Institutions for the liberty, Freedom and well being of the Biafran people. To this effect:
10) The official Press Statement of the Indigenous People of Biafra is signed exclusively by IPOB's Media and Publicity Secretary in the person of Emma Powerful.
11) No sibling of our leader has the mandate to issue Press Statements on behalf of IPOB and cannot instruct the Media and Publicity Secretary to do so without passing through the DOS.
12) IPOB does not have any position of service or office called IPOB Spokesperson.
13) The governors of the South East, politicians of Biafran extraction, private individuals, the Nigerian Media and Journalists should take note of this Memo as the Directorate of State of the Indigenous People of Biafra worldwide will on no account take responsibility or be held to account as a result of actions of person(s) including the siblings of our leader, purporting to represent or act in the name of or on behalf of the IPOB Directorate of State or leaderships.
14) AS it concerns the continued Illegal detention and torture of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the indigenous People of Biafra worldwide, our position is very clear. Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be released forthwith judgement of the Nigerian Court of Appeal a superior court of competent jurisdiction delivered on the 14th of October 2022.
Signed by IPOB Head of Directorate of State - Mazi Chika Edoziem on 18th January 2023, ✅💪🏽.