1. Abatete Dialect
Spoken in: Abagana, Mkpoo (Nkpor), Ojoto, Abatete, Neni, Oka-Etiti (Awka-Etiti), Aba (Abba - not to be confused with Aba-Ngwa), Abacha, Nnobi, Oraukwu, Adazi-Enu, Adazi-Nnukwu, Akwu-Ukwu, Alo, Eziowele, Ideani, Ifite-Ukpo, Oba, Obasi, Ogidi, Ogbunike, Umuoji, Umunachi, Umudioka
2. Aguleri Dialect
Aguleri, Otuocha, Okuzu (Awkuzu), Umunya, Igboariam, Umuleri
3. Enugwu-Ukwu Dialect
Agulu, Isu-Aniocha, Enugwu-Agidi, Nnofia (Nawfia), Enugwu-Ukwu, Nri
4. Isiagu Dialect
Amobia (Amawbia), Mbaukwu, Amansea, Nibo, Isiagu, Nise, Oka (Awka), Umuawulu
5. Ekwuluobia Dialect
Ogbu (Awgbu), Isuofia, Ekwuluobia, Nanka, Ezinifite, Ndiokolo, Igbo Ukwu, Ndiokpalaeze, Ikenga, Umuona
6. Ogboji Dialect
Akpu, Ogboji, Aguluezechukwu, Oko, Nkpologwu
7. Achina Dialect
Achina, Agbudu, Akpo, Amaesi, Enugwu-Umuonyiba, Umuchu, Umuomaku
8. Ndiowu Dialect
Ndiowu, Ndiukwuenu, Ndikelionwu, Omogho, Ndiokpalaeke
9. Umunze Dialect
Ajali, Isulo, Akawa, Nofija, Akpugo, Nkerefi, Amaokpala, Ogbunka, Awa, Owere-Ezukala, Eziagu, Ubahu (Isuochi), Eziama, Ufuma, Ezira, Umunze, Ihite
10. Okigwe Dialect
Amadi, Obohia, Egbake, Odu, Ezinachi, Ubahu Okigwe, Okigwe, Uturu
11. Ngodo Dialect
Amorie Ngodo, Ohara Obingu, Amuda, Ubahu, Ezi Ngodo, Umuaku, Mbala, Umuelem
12. Ihube Dialect
Akuko, Okannachi, Ihube, Umuawa-Ibu, Umulolo, Ubahu-Okigwe [the author had earlier listed Ubahu-Okigwe under the Okigwe dialect]
13. Ovum Dialect
Imenyi, Oguduasa, Amaiyi, Ezere, Umunekwu, Ovum, Acha, Isuamawa, Amaigbo, Umuobiala, Amaokwe, Umualum, Nonya, Otampa.
14. Lekwesi Dialect
Isiama, Leru, Lekwesi, Ukomi, Lokpa-Ukwu
15. Umuna Dialect
Aba (Aba-Ngwa?), Osu Owere, Agbobu, Umuduru-Egbeaguru, Amuro, Umuna (Okigwe), Eziama, Umuna (Olu), Okwe, Umunumo, Okwele
Enuani is an Igbo dialect .Its an Igbo dialect spoken by the Igbo people of Delta State, Onitsha, Obosi and Ogbaru in Anambra State, Mgbidi in Imo State,Ndoni in Rivers State and some parts of Ibaji in Kogi state. The Enuani dialect is generally similar to the Igbo dialect of Anambra State. Enuani is tonal like the rest of Anioma dialects and is particularly related to the standard Igbo pronunciation in many regards. The Enuani dialect is the dominant Igbo dialect in Delta State.
Enuani is one of the four major Igbo dialects spoken by the Anioma people (predominantly based in Aniocha and Oshimili Areas) in Delta north. The area of concentration of these people mostly comprises Akukwu -igbo, Asaba, Ashaba Ubulu-uno, Ejeme-Aniogo, Egbudu-Akah, Ibusa, Idumuje-Uno, Idumuje-Ugboko, Illah, Issele-Azagba, Issele-Uku, Ogwashi-Uku, Ugbodu, Okpanam, Oko communities, Onicha-Ugbo, Onicha-Uku, Onicha-Olona, Ukwunzu, Ubulu-uno, Ubulu-Uku, Ubulu-okiti, and the rest of them. This dialect as spoken in all of these areas are homogeneous in accent and mutually intelligible. It is also remarkable that this dialect has natural standardized orthography and has gained wider acceptance linguistically.
1) Arochukwu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Abia state.
2) Ngwa is an Igbo group, constitute the largest and most populous sub-ethnicity, in southeastern Nigeria. They are found in Abia State.
3) Nsukka is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nsukka, Enugu and Kogi states
4) Enuani is an Igbo dialect spoken in Nigeria by the Igbo people of Delta State, Onitsha, Obosi and Ogbaru in Anambra State and Ndoni in Rivers State.
5)Ukwuani (Anioma) is an Igbo dialect. They are found majorly in the Northern part of Delta State and in some parts of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria.
6) Nkanu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nkanu in Enugu state...
7) Ogba (also Oba) is an Igbo dialect of the Ogba people of Rivers State.
Afikpo is an Igbo dialect spoken in Ebonyi.
9) Ekpeye is an Igbo dialect of Rivers and ImoStates Nigeria.
10) Mgbo , Mgbolizhia, is an Igbo dialect spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
11) Ikwerre, is an Igboid language spoken primarily by the Ikwerre people who inhabit Rivers State, Nigeria.
12) Ezaa is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi and Benue states in Nigeria. It forms a dialect cluster with closely related Izii, Ikwo , and Mgbo , though they are only marginally mutually intelligible.
13) Ikwo is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
14) Ohuhu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Umuahia, Abia state...
15) Owerre is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Owerri, Imo state...
16) Ibeku is an Igbo dialect spoken by some people of Owerri and Umuahia in Imo and Abia respectively...
17) Isuama is an Igbo dialect spoken in by the emacipated slaves from Igbo Origin in Sierra Leone...
18) Afikpo is an Igbo dialect spoken by Afikpo in Ebonyi state...
19) Ohafia is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Bende in Abia State...
20) Idemili is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Idemili North and south in Anambra state...
21) Mbaise is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Mbaise in Imo state...
22) Etche dialect is spoken in IMO and Rivers states
23) Omambala dialect spoken by some people in Anambra and Kogi states.
24) Isobo dialect is spoken in by some people in Cross River
25) Ika dialect spoken by Igbos in Delta and Edo states.
27) Izzi dialect spoken by Igbos in Ebonyi and Benue states
28) Effium dialect spoken by Igbos Ebonyi and Benue states
29) Aguata dialect spoken by Igbos in Anambra
30) Ndoki/Asa dialect spoken by Igbos in Abia, Rivers and Akwa ibom.
31) Edda is an Igbo dialect spoken in Ebonyi.
32) Abriba is an Igbo dialect spoken in Abia state
33) Opobo and Bonny dialect spoken by Opobo and Bonny people of Rivers
34) Izugbe is the central Igbo lang spoken generally by all Igbo groups..