Dear General M.Buhari
RE: RELEASE MAZI NAMDI KANU
Seasonal Greetings !!
1. This is my final letter to you before I start a legal process in United Kingdom courts to ask the courts why you should not be done the General Pinochet style . I am aware that your next appointment into the luxurious Specialist will be in February 2023.
“Under the International law I now give open NOTICE that unless the release is effected before your arrival in UK for your own specialized treatment , I will file an application for YOUR SHOW CAUSE on or about those dates mentioned in the Human Rights Division of the law courts in United Kingdom”
2. Mr. Mazi Nandi Kanu needs a heart bypass surgery now just as you need your other specialized treatment in London next year .
3. The illegal detention and eventual incarceration of Mazi Namdi Kanu on frivolous trumped up charges by the by your regime is the most heartrending thing in modern era Africa.
4. There's no justification whatsoever for this barbarism and overt travesty of justice.Your regime should wake up to the realization that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is an embodiment of millions who have been pushed by the injustices of the Nigerian State to the point of seeking Self-Determination.
5. It's not the sole problem in Nigeria, but only one in a myriad of problems and vicissitudes bedeviling the Nigerian people and the State .Therefore, what you have in detention is not one Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but millions of Nigerian people who share in the cause he is agitating for.
6. It's saddening by the way things are in this African State , the plight and affliction imposed on the people of Nigeria and Biafrans in particular is by far beyond measure. Why has the world turned a blind eye on this?
7. Nigeria as a Country has lived up to the policy of marginalisation, injustice and unfair treatment against the Eastern region right from the end of the civil war in 1970 till this very day.
8. Today lots of Biafrans have been, killed, brutalized, maimed and illegally detained in many Nigeria facilities across Nigeria. Some have been in detention for the past many years , without being to court.
9. In Nigeria today, anyone asking for referendum is termed as a terrorist, arrested and imprisoned without trial.
The worse of it all is the extraordinary rendition of of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), who is languishing in the Nigerian DSS dungeons as his health deteriorates.
10. Mr. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen, who travelled to Kenya with a British passport, but still languishing in DSS underground cell till today. Surely, impunity can never be any gross in a Country where real TERRORISTS are given speacial treatment but imagined one are killed .
11. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been denied the opportunity to see any Medical Doctor of his choice, what is the Nigerian State upto? He has been tortured emotionally, denied food and stripped of his dignity.
12. Since one year ago, Nigeria government has manipulatively been using the Judiciary to their advantage, to keep Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in DSS dungeon. The anarchy manifested in this whole saga can only rival the tyrannical regime of Gen.Sani Abacha.
13. I believe that the Nigeria government is doing wrong things to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Whatever the your regime is doing is akin to kicking a man who is already down, Mazi Namdi Kanu has already been humiliated beyond any humanly possible extremes.
14. It has come a time when the World should speak against these acts of State sponsored terror upon its own citizen.
15. The circumstances in which Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and his subsequent incarceration is a contravention of both international law and the UN charter on human rights. Mazi Namdi Kanu has not only become a political prisoner, but also a prisoner of conscience.
16. Lastly General Buhari , I just want to tell you that it my last letter to you .I want to remind you to ask those who know me and how I enjoy INTERNATIONAL
LOBBY WORK & ACTIVISM .
17 . They will tell that I dont international war against such injustices . The ICC cases in Kenya where I stood firm against CORRUPT Chief Prosecutors Ocampo and Bensouda .
18. It's absurd that the world seems to be sitting pretty while all this is happening, it's unacceptable and uncouth. It's my clarion call to You General Buhari and your regime to ACT first about Mazi Namdi Kanu .
19. He should be therefore released unconditionally to SEEK medical treat like You always come for yours in London
God bless you
Dr. David Mazi - Matsanga
PAN AFRICA FORUM (UK) LTD
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM